I told A everything. I told him I checked his e-mails, that I know he lied to me about L, that I know he told his closest friends he wasn't sure he wanted to be in a relationship and that I don't trust him (I think he knew that already). I had to clarify that it isn't that I didn't trust his fidelity it's that I don't trust him to tell me things that are important to us both, to the well being of us. He's not as honest and open about relationship stuff as I am. I expect the same transparency I show him especially after 4+ years.
That was 3 hours ago. I haven't heard from him since. I don't blame him. He was mad, said the not knowing if he should be in a relationship was a reflection of his mood at the time (yeah...) and not an ongoing one. I'm feeling more and more distant from him. The future we were working on building is getting blurry as a result of my paranoia and his disregard for me that I seem to find at every turn recently.What happens next is any one's guess. I told him I wasn't returning from my family home until he has decided exactly what he wants. He can be without me for a while to take stock of what's happened recently. We both need perspective and a time out.
*breath*
In weight related news I've lost another pound. The scales here are digital and add a few pounds compared to the ones I usually use. They now read 171.4lbs as opposed to the 172.4lbs they did last weekend.
I've had less than 200kcal during the day so a small meal should put me no higher that 1000kcal (worst case scenario).
I've been making replicas of some of the jewellery pieces I have on sale in the shop I was talking about yesterday. I can only ever make a very limited number at one go as I source the beads from co-operatives in Uganda and I never know what colours I'll be getting. The beads are fantastic, beautifully African and are all eco and ethically traded.
Tell me what you guys think. Don't worry about being critical as it's the only way I'll improve. I told a girl the other day that her stuff was nice but needed more variation in her designs. She literally did the same bracelet in different colours which isn't usually a problem but she has over 100 pieces on her website and NOTHING stands out. On top of that her prices were comparable to mine and none of her materials benefited those less fortunate or the planet... The mind doth boggle! She was not impressed with my honesty. I was even nice about it and commented on the things that I did like. Some people want to surround themselves with yes men and sycophants I guess.
Saturday, 9 April 2011
The Truth Will Out
**images removed**
And finally....
Day 9 of the 30 day Song Challenge is a song you can dance to. When I say dance I mean do a lap dance to. Well, I can but I totally chickened out so no one has ever seen it. Ha ha ha!
The song is You Are by Pear Jam.
Day 10 is a song that makes you fall asleep. I don't actually know of one that makes me fall asleep but I know I can sleep when listening to this song.
It's Tres by Pinback.
Love always, B x
Posted by B at 19:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hi! that's soo neat what you do. maybe the black lace is too contrasting with those colours? at the same time though, i know those type of contrasting colours are popular in today's vintage/frolicky fashions. i loved the one on the end. the spindly, very pure, silvery metal and the size really complement those beads. i love that one. the middle picture didn't open up but it looks yay neat.
Thanks for the feedback! I know what you mean about the necklace and a couple of people have said the same thing. I think I should make a replica with medium to light brown colour lace to compliment the barkcloth beads so people can have a choice. Actually maybe a cream... I'll take it into the shop when I go to help decide.
Thanks again!
I like it with the black lace, it think it's really in right now. I also like the idea of substituting a lighter colored lace, that might appeal to more audiences. I absolutely adore the second piece. Is that wire lacing or regular lace? Whatever it is, I love it. Love, love, love it. Have you ever thought of selling on etsy?
You are amazingly brave and wonderful for being so upfront with it. It was an important step to take if you want to have a good relationship. I hope that things work out for the best for you. Whatever that may mean.
Hope you enjoy your time at home!
Post a Comment