BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 1 April 2011

My Sad Song and Surf Thinspo

I'd like to start today by saying thank you to Tai and Skittles for their comments yesterday. I'm so used to feeling like I'm the one with the problem and it's comforting to know that I wasn't being overly unreasonable about the relationship fiasco.
Tai I think you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned this girl clearly had no respect for me. The fact that if I hadn't made a fuss A wouldn't have told her she was out of line shows disrespect on his part too. It all adds to the erosion of my self worth and I get enough of that from myself.

Let's change subject shall we?

I love surfing! Totally LOVE it! I'm not in the big wave league by any means but I don't care because I just love being out on the water. I may love surfing but looking like a cetacean while I do it is not happening this year. I'm going to look hot on my surfboard. No change on the scales this morning by the way.

Queue surf girl thinspo!






In other news I have a killer headache and I stubbed my toe. Exciting stuffs.

Day 4 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is a song that makes you sad so that'll be Cutie Boots by Stepdad. Great band.



Love always, B.






1 comments:

Tai said...

yay for surfing thinspo! I want to go surfing this summer and this is good motivation to become less of a manatee.