Good evening to you all!
Nothing too exciting going on today. A and I had a picnic in the (very windy) park. I insisted we took the Frisbee and rugby ball which was fun and burned up the calories nicely. Running around made me realise how badly I need to get back to the gym. I've lost fitnness and it'll speed up the weight loss so it's a win win situation. Unfortunately I'm broke so I have to cancel my membership but I'll still have a month to use it by which time I'll be taking to the great outdoors for my workouts.
I think I've lost 1lb but I'm not sure. I have analogue scales so it's hard to tell sometimes. I'll say I'm stable for now to be on the safe side.
Day 5 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is a song that reminds you of someone. That someone is my little brother. I could get all emotional and go into why he's so amazing but I'll just say that he's my best friend, my biggest support and the funniest person ever. This song is a bit of a ritual. He was on a mission to learn every single word last summer and he does now indeed know every single word. Whenever we're in the car it has to be played.
The song is Rapper's Delight by The Sugar Hill Gang for my much loved little brother.
Friday, 1 April 2011
My Brother's Song
Posted by B at 22:57
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love that song so much!!! I want to go back and visit the 80s!
Good job on a pound down!
Post a Comment