BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Phase 1 of Hair Transformation Complete

My hair has been dyed! I like it too. In fact it's exactly what I wanted almost black but with a deep cherry tint. My dad is going to have a shock because now I look even more like him! All I have to do is get it cut and my magical hair transformation will be complete. My spirits have been lifted. Oh AND I sold some of my jewellery online today. Maybe I'll be able to pay the bills after all. Wouldn't that be something?

I'm glad quite a few of you liked the list idea and even more so that some of you had done one of your own. It was a great exercise to do and I hope everyone that did it got as much out of it as I did.

This is the last day of having 2 songs on my post. I'm back on track as of tomorrow. Huzzah!

Today it's day 15 and 16 of the 30 Day Song Challenge.
Day 15 is a song that describes you and that's Attractive Today by Motion City Soundtrack.




Day 16 is a song I used to love but now hate. The song is It's Been Awhile by Stained.




Love always, B x

1 comments:

Tai said...

Oooooo! Please post pictures when the transformation is complete! I would love to see what it looks like! And yay for selling jewelry! Of course you deserved it because your pieces are lovely and amazing. Not surprised.