BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, 2 April 2011

My Spanish Song

This post is going to be lean as I'm writing it in the early afternoon. I'm heading home tonight for Mother's Day and my parent's 28th wedding anniversary so won't get a chance to ramble on later.

That pound I thought I lost but wasn't sure because of my rubbish scales had most definitely been lost. WHOOP! 2lbs for this week. I can only hope to maintain over the weekend with the take out Chinese tonight and a big family BBQ tomorrow. Small portions, small portions, good choices, good choices. There's always fresh baked cakes and things and my grandparent's house. Mom is making a fruit salad so I'll have that for dessert. She's a life saver.

Day 6 of the 30 day Song Challenge is a song that reminds you of somewhere. This song was playing near enough everywhere this time last year in Spain. I lived in Granada for 6 weeks while I did data collection for my research and loved it. I loved spending three twelve hour days in an unshaded barranco at +40 C heat looking for caterpillars and the rest of my time in the lab at the uni. It wasn't quite as simple as it sounds ^_^.

Today's song is Don't Worry Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin.




Love always, B.

1 comments:

Thin_Envy said...

i hope the trip home goes well and you keep those two pounds off i know you can. thanks for all your kind words to me its much appreciated. I would love to do some travelling i bet living in spain was amazing, what kind of research did you do?

stay strong