**images removed**
With the exception of the hair my the only exciting thing that happened today was the (late) arrival of my brother's birthday present; a Nintendo Entertainment System. You know, the retro original? My Grandpa bought one for my Dad when we lived in Canada. We always really struggled to get by so our Nintendo was amazing. We used to play Ninja Turtles II on it as kids so I managed to get hold of that too. My brother was thrilled!
On to the song of the day!
Day 17 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is a song you hear often on the radio... I don't listen to the radio so this song is one that was on BBC Radio 2 over the summer when I worked as a dental receptionist. The radio was on all the time. That job was the worst job I ever had because the practice owner who was my boss was such a nasty piece of work. Really ungrateful and made everyone feel like a piece of *£@#. Oddly when I left he thanked me for keeping him grounded when he was stressed. I'd hate to see him ungrounded! I guess I was in a unique position of not caring if he fired me so had no qualms about telling him to stop having temper tantrums like a 2 year old. It was obvious no one stuck up for themselves or each other in that place
So finally, the song is Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle.
Love always, B x

2 comments:
Don't apologize for the lack of makeup, you're beautiful without it! :)
You look good without makeup, you don't need to worry :)
I really like your new hair colour. Even though there's only a few shades difference between the 2 pics, its a big one! Your hair looks so lovely and shiny with the new colour, I wish mine looked that healthy!
~ Harlow
Post a Comment