It’s such a wonderful day here. Spring in undoubtably on it’s way reminding everyone that t-shirts, shorts and (dare I say it?) swimwear is on the horizon. It’s days like this that put pressure on me to work off the flab faster.
I’ve lost 4 or 5lbs now, I have analogue scales so I’m not exactly sure where I’m at, and am still feeling focused.
It’s been way too long since I did Yoga but today ended all that. I used to really love it but with each instructor having a different style and with all the different types to choose from I struggled to find a good class. Luckily the fitness club I go to has a really good instructor. She’s got attitude and really makes you work. I like her. The class this morning was one of the hardest Yoga classes I’ve done for years and it felt great. My partner is seriously inflexible given his high level of strength and fitness and has had back and joint problems from rugby which is why I’ve been bugging him to give a class a go. He joined me and surprise, surprise he enjoyed it! Needless to say it’s going to be a weekly thing. Maybe I’ll start Pilates up again too... Hummmm....



0 comments:
Post a Comment