BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

My Least Favourite Song

I have loads of work to do for a deadline tomorrow  (2000 words to go) so can't stay long. Unfortunately I'm not feeling the pressure and just plodding along. Wish I was able to have a bit less apathy about everything.

Today was OK. Ate more than I should have because my partner made a tiramisu adding another 400kcal to my day. I loved and loathed every mouthful. There's absolutely nothing in the house to tempt me now so tomorrow will be awesome! I'm planning on fasting through the day and only having a small dinner to combat the dessert from tonight.

Total kcals: 1100

Day 2 of the 30 Day Song Challenge: your least favourite song. We Like to Party by The Vengaboys.

The song is AWFUL and characteristic of late 1990s European pop and the time I moved from my native Canada to the U.K. Little did I know the terror that lurked on the radio waves of the U.K. when I boarded that flight from Toronto to Birmingham. Sorry if any of you have nightmares.


2 comments:

notapplicable said...

as much as vengaboys song's haunt me...my guilty pleasure song is still BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, I WANT YOU IN MY ROOM - SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER FROM NOW AND TILL FOREVER' lol. classic :) x

Tai said...

Oh my gosh, i miss the 90s! I feel like watching episodes of 90210 now.

I hope you finish everything you need for your deadline!