BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 28 March 2011

Finally! I Have Time to Write a Blog Post!

Hi all! It's been a while. I've been dying to get on here and catch up with goings on and write a blog or two but things have been so crazy. Thanks for the comments while I was tied up elsewhere.

So where have I been? Here and there. Mainly with family. My brother's was my first stop where I spent a few days catching up, playing ultimate frisbee and retro video games. I then came back for a few days but didn't have a second to myself to post anything. Following a relationship... let's just call it a fiasco, I went and stayed with my parents. I'd planned on doing this anyway as I had to pick up some data for an experimental write up and decided to extend my say. I wasn't ready to come back to the flat.
The whole fiasco was on the grand scheme of things not a huge deal retrospectively but it takes so little to shake my confidence in my relationship. Because I have such low self esteem the smallest thing can increase the erosion of my self worth which obviously leads to my posing questions on the relationship front.

As I type it's just past 1am. I can't sleep due to anxiety but on the plus side I've found a window to blog. My partner has had little lab or lecture time and there's no getting away from each other here. Not that I would want that usually but I find blogging and catching up on what other like-minded people are up to and how they are getting on a comfort and helps me focus on my own goals.

On the scary issue of weight... I have no idea what weight I am. My eating habits have been so erratic the last few weeks due to the emotional rollercoaster I was on. I ate too much at my brother's place, nothing here, not that much at home and then the comfort eating kicked in. It's been a mess and I REALLY don't want to step on those scales but there's a little voice in my head compelling me to do it.

Tomorrow I promise. I'll give you a damage report. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes just knowing the weight makes you feel less stressed even if you have gained because then you know what you have yo do and you can focus. I'm really sorry you have had a kind of crappy week but hopefully it can only get better, right?

I know how hard it is to blog when you are constantly with someone and blogging helps me to focus too but no matter how long you are away we will always be here when you get back =)

Dotty

xx