BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 28 February 2011

Early Days

Remarkably the weekend has been pretty good to me. I had time to weigh myself this morning and have lost 2lbs already! Huzza! How grateful am I that fat girls can shed the pounds quickly? Very. Unfortunately it’s also that time of the month again and it’s possible to shed between 3 and 7lbs so exactly how much actual fat I’ve obliterated is anyone’s guess.
The weekend has been busy though; bird ringing training, visiting my local nature reserve and food shopping which is a workout in itself as I have to walk with a very full and very heavy backpack (my partner and I love our fresh fruit and veggies). I’ve cut down my food consumption well and am replacing rice, potatoes, etc. with garden salad. Moderation is the key at the moment as I don’t fancy limiting too much too soon, burning out and having a binge purge session like I’ve done so often in the past.
I’ll be hitting the gym most days of the week and making the most of the free classes that come with my membership. I’m burning 300kcal on cardio plus extra with weights, sit ups, squats and other calisthenics, upping the burn factor in a couple of weeks to keep my muscles interested.  It’s a start.
In keeping with the Oscars hype over the last couple of weeks I give you some inspiration in the form of a picture of the best actress winner herself.

0 comments: