Sunday, 13 November 2011
Little Lies
I have this stupid habit of lying about having done things even though I've pretty much done them anyway.
Today for example, I told my parents that I'd resubmitted my thesis. I haven't but I'm roughly an hour away from actually doing it. What the hell was the point? Tomorrow is the deadline so it's not a big deal. I constantly try to make myself appear to be a better person than I am even if it's only by a negligible amount. Like my whole world would crumble if everyone knew I wasn't as on top of things as I make out. Yeah, I want to be better in every way and please the people I love but I need to start accepting myself a bit more. Maybe then I could work on being the person I want to be instead of keeping up this minor charade.
Posted by B at 23:34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment